Christmas music ranks right up there as some of my favorite stuff to listen to (only in December, though..). For Day 5 of Blogmas, I thought I’d compile a list of what I’m listening to at the moment; a mix of old, new, and Christmas classics. Here goes..
- Married in Vegas – Metro Station: Ok, so everyone loved Metro Station 5 years ago, right? That smash hit Shake It?, yeah that was my jam. So I was super happy to hear they’d been releasing new stuff and this is a firm favorite on their newest album.
- No More Sad Songs – Little Mix: So far off what I normally listen to, but I blame my best friend for getting me hooked on this..
- If You Don’t Know – 5 Seconds of Summer: A serious oldie, but a goodie. 5sos recently released every song they’ve ever put out on various EPs for their 5th birthday, and I’m so glad I can actually listen to this now!
- Waste The Night – 5 Seconds of Summer: I feel like I never appreciated this song properly until about 2 weeks ago. Since then, it’s been all I’ve listened to.
- Stray Dogs – Good Charlotte: Probably my favorite song off their latest album…damn it’s good.
- I Don’t Wanna Be In Love (Dancefloor Anthem) – Good Charlotte: Damn, I saw Good Charlotte about a month ago and I fell back in love with this bad boy…
- Tokyo Narita (Freestyle) – Lido ft. Good Charlotte: Super chill, the best song to listen to if I’m having a bad day…
- All I Want For Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey: Ok, but I blare this out all day every day from December 1st. My housemates hate me.
- Sleigh Ride – Leroy Anderson: Pretty certain this is the best Christmas song everrrrrr.
- Last Christmas – Wham!: A close second to All I Want For Christmas Is You. Although I haven’t played this one on full blast yet…..
What are your music picks for the month of December? Let me know below! If you’re new and liked this post, firstly hello! how are you?. If you really liked this post, why not check out my other posts (using the tabs at the top of the page) and hit the follow button for more?